Mental Benefits of Hot Tub Use:
- Enhanced Sleep – Increasing your body temperature from soaking in a hot tub at night will help you to fall asleep faster.
- Stress Reduction – Stress is harmful to your body. Relaxing in warm water, with the quiet hum of the water jets, and water swirling around your body, will reduce anxiety.
- Natural Headache Reliever - If you suffer from tension headaches, a hot tub can help. Get in your hot tub, relax, perform some deep breathing, and let the hydro-therapeutic action of the hot tub relax your tense muscles that are most likely contracted due to stress.
Physical Benefits of Hot Tub Use:
- Steam opens breathing and passage ways, improving respiratory issues.
- Lower blood sugar levels if you suffer from type 2 Diabetes by soaking 15-30 minutes a day in a hot tub.
- Experience the cardiovascular benefits of increased heart rate but lowered blood pressure by using a hot tub.
- 80% of Americans suffer from back or knee pain! Hydrotherapy relaxes the muscles by the buoyancy of the water, the warm temperature relaxes muscles and offer improved flexibility.