on March 13, 2013 in Lifestyle
1. Family. Enjoy your hot tub as a family. Talk about your day, your next vacation, or simply spend quality time together.
2. Sleep. Soak for 20 minutes and fall asleep faster and sleep deeper, according to the National Sleep Foundation. Sleep deprived? Take our sleep quiz.
3. Less Tax. Bypass an increase in property tax with a portable vs. in-ground hot tub or pool. Read: Should I Buy A Pool or A Swim Spa?
5. Kids. Host a fun party for the kids or teach your child to swim from the safety of a Swim Spa. Read: Hot Tub Safety and Children.
6. Unplug. Being “plugged in” and hot tubbing don’t mix for dangerous reasons. Enjoy the quiet time for self-reflection.
7. Lose Weight. Soak in a hot tub and lose weight. Studies show that those who soaked in a hot tub lost over 1 pound a week.
8. At-Home Therapy. Access the age old ritual of warm water therapy in the convenience of your own home.
9. Massages. Get a free massage when you want, as long as you want, with powerful hot tub therapy jets.
10.Muscle Relief. Relieve sore or tense muscles after a long day.
11. Pain Relief. Ease Arthritis pain with a hot tub – it’s a fact!
12. Stay Natural. Utilize a safe and natural alternative at-home treatment for many physical ailments.
13. Lower Stress. Make stress relief a daily ritual.
14. Romance. Rekindle the romance with your partner, or impress a date.
15. More Time Outdoors. Create an outdoor hot tub oasis in order to spend more time outdoors, gather with friends and family, and relax.
16. Improve Health. Decrease blood sugar levels and lower blood pressure, according to “The New England Journal of Medicine”.
17. Get More Sunshine. Combat Vitamin D deficiency by exposing your body to sunlight on a regular basis, even in Winter. In some climates, this can only comfortably be done from a hot tub.
18. Winter Parties. Have a pool party in the middle of January.
19. Get Lean. Improve your entire body with hot tub fitness. From increased posture to building lean muscle mass, the results are impressive.
20. Aromatherapy. Get the most from Aromatherapy oils – the constantly moving warm water from a hot tub makes an excellent diffuser.
21. Have Fun. Explore the constellations at night from your hot tub for fun with the family or for a romantic evening with your partner.
22. Enjoy The Winter. Embrace the Winter months. Most hot tub owners say Winter is their favorite hot tub season.
23. Staycation. Save money and travelling headaches by hosting a Staycation with the kids. A hot tub doesn’t need to be confined to ski resorts and hotels.
24. Reduce Cellulite. Read the article.
25. Join the vibrant community of Thermospas Hot Tubbers! Request your Free Brochure and DVD today!
- Portable and energy efficient.
- ‘Design Your Own‘ to suit your tastes, needs and budget.
- Choose everything – down to the lighting!
- First hot tub to receive the Ease-of-Use Commendation from The National Arthritis Foundation with The Healing Spa.
- We manufacturer and service your spa.
- Free Installation
- 25 Year Warranty
- The Best Hot Tub Trade-In Policy
Sign up for E-Mail updates
Subscribe to our RSS feed to receive e-mail updates