The Maui is the most comfortable three person hot tub in the world that can still easily pass through a standard exterior door. This compact spa is extremely energy efficient, soundproofed, and offers all of the elegant features of a full-size hot tub. Most importantly, each seating area has been masterfully designed to accommodate people of all heights within the therapeutic water. The elegantly designed exterior cabinet with perimeter top rail mimics the look and feel of fine furniture but requires no maintenance. For those seeking a compact spa with a large comfortable lounge and a deep therapy seat, the Maui is your perfect choice.
The Maui offers an impressive array of standard features:
Double-wide lounge with pillow and powerful, massaging jets.
Contoured seating with armrests for ultimate comfort.
LED underwater lighting for added ambiance and safety. Learn More
Pillow Jets provide the ultimate neck and shoulder massage.
Heaters with titanium components last 10x longer than standard heaters. Learn More
Computerized control panel for easy hot tub operation. Learn More
More Standard Features:
- Continuous Cast Acrylic Shell
- ThermoBond™ Underlayment System
- ThermoBoard™ Cabinetry
- 2” x 6” Frame Construction
- Decorative & Protective Top Rail
- Removable & Reversible Wall Panels
- Full ThermoInsulation™ System
- Sound Deadening ThermoBlanket™
- 3” Insulated Raised ABS Base
- All Pumps Include Viton® Seals
- 24/7 High Output ThermoFiltration™
- Manifold Plumbing System
- Easy Disconnect Hand Unions on All Components
- 2-lb Density ThermoCover™
The Maui offers a wide variety of optional features and packages for design, relaxation, and entertaining:
More Available Options:
- Air Bubbling System with Control Valve
- Stainless Steel Jet Package
- 30 mg Standard Ozone
- 250 mg ThermOzone™ System
- Safety Hand Rail
- Standard 3’ and Full Length Step Packages
|Total # of Pumps
|Total # of Jets||24-62|
|Heating Capacity (BTU’s)||18,750|
|Capacity||300 Gallons Full|
Measurements are approximate and may vary slightly. Specifications subject to change without notice.
|20-Year Structural Warranty|
|10-Year Shell Surface Warranty|
|10-Year Equipment Replacement Warranty|
|10-Year Electronics No-Fault Parts Replacement Warranty|
|3-Year Cabinet Warranty|
Learn more about the ThermoSpas® Premium Warranty
Download ThermoSpas® Premium Warranty PDF
Get a FREE Site Inspection
Only ThermoSpas offers a FREE, on-site review of your location to answer all your questions and give you personalized, expert advice.