Considered the ideal mid-size hot tub, the Concord fits four adults perfectly, yet it easily accommodates five. Two luxurious therapy seats, each with wrap around arm rests and built-in pillows, are angled toward each other to allow for relaxing conversation. One therapy seat may be customized for deep or standard seating depth. For those looking for intimacy, the adjacent love seat provides a place to stretch out and relax, or slide close to cuddle. For personal serenity, slip into the corner therapy seat for a relaxing back massage.
The love seat and corner therapy seat each offer a built-in grab bar for safety and are separated by a v-shaped floor with jets that provide room for a perfect foot and calf massage. Above the filter is a removable ice bucket that doubles as a serving tray when reversed. A beautiful cabinet with rounded corners and elegant top rail complete the package.
The Concord offers an impressive array of standard features:
Multiple built-in therapy seats for deep massage.
Love seat and lounge for versatile relaxation.
Removable and reversible ice bucket and shelf.
Pillow Jets provide the ultimate neck and shoulder massage.
LED underwater lighting for added ambiance and safety. Learn More
Heaters with titanium components last 10x longer than standard heaters. Learn More
More Standard Features:
- Continuous Cast Acrylic Shell
- ThermoBond™ Underlayment System
- ThermoBoard™ Cabinetry in a Choice of 3 Designer Colors
- 2” x 6” Frame Construction
- Decorative & Protective Top Rail
- Removable & Reversible Wall Panels
- Full ThermoInsulation™ System
- Sound Deadening ThermoBlanket™
- 3” Insulated Raised ABS Base
- All Pumps Include Viton® Seals
- 24/7 High Cogenerated Heat ThermoFiltration™
- Manifold Plumbing System
- Easy Disconnect Hand Unions on All Components
- 2-lb Density ThermoCover™
The Concord offers a wide variety of optional features and packages for design, relaxation, and entertaining:
More Available Options:
- Air Bubbling System with Control Valve
- Stainless Steel Jet Package
- 30 mg Standard Ozone
- 250 mg ThermOzone™ System
- Safety Hand Rail
- Standard 3’ and Full Length Step Packages
|Total # of Pumps
|Total # of Jets||51-99|
|Heating Capacity (BTU’s)||18,700|
|Capacity||400 Gallons Full|
Measurements are approximate and may vary slightly. Specifications subject to change without notice.
|20-Year Structural Warranty|
|10-Year Shell Surface Warranty|
|10-Year Equipment Replacement Warranty|
|10-Year Electronics No-Fault Parts Replacement Warranty|
|3-Year Cabinet Warranty|
Learn more about the ThermoSpas® Premium Warranty
Download ThermoSpas® Premium Warranty PDF
Get a FREE Site Inspection
Only ThermoSpas offers a FREE, on-site review of your location to answer all your questions and give you personalized, expert advice.