The world’s deepest hot tub is both a luxury spa and an underwater resistance training machine! Discover the ultimate low-impact workout with powerful current and convenient attachments for rowing, jogging, and strength training. Afterwards, relax with a deep, soothing, full body massage with up to 67 rejuvenating jets. Plus, enjoy amazing entertainment options including deluxe stereo and LED lighting packages.
The Aquacisor offers an impressive array of standard features:
Deep foot well and powerful current make this the first hot tub you can actually jog or walk in.
Relax after a workout with a full body soak in two corner seats with built-in cushioned pillows.
Total Control Therapy® allows each person to control the jets in their own individual seat. Learn More
Pillow Jets provide the ultimate neck and shoulder massage.
Heaters with titanium components last 10x longer than standard heaters. Learn More
LED underwater lighting for added ambiance and safety. Learn More
More Standard Features:
- Continuous Cast Acrylic Shell
- ThermoBond™ Underlayment System
- ThermoBoard™ Cabinetry in a Choice of 3 Designer Colors
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Decorative and Protective Top Rail
- Accent Trim on Acrylic Coping
- Removable & Reversible Wall Panels
- Full ThermoInsulation™ System
- Sound Deadening ThermoBlanket™
- 3” Insulated Raised ABS Base
- All Pumps with Viton® Seals
- 24/7 High Cogenerated Heat ThermoFiltration™
- Manifold Plumbing System
- Easy Disconnect Hand Unions on All Components
- X-Large 100 sq ft Filter
- Stainless Steel Exercise Bar
- Acrylic Side Grab Bars
- Weir Skimmer with Basket
- 2-lb density ThermoCover™
The Aquacisor offers a wide variety of optional features and packages for exercise, relaxation, design, and entertaining:
More Available Options:
- Stainless Steel Jet Package
- 30 mg Standard Ozonator
- 250 mg ThermOzone™ System
- Safety Rail for Easy Entry
- Standard 4’ Step
|Total # of Pumps
|Total # of Jets||38-67|
|Heating Capacity (BTU’s)||18,700 (3,400 BTU’s w/120V)|
|Capacity||650 Gallons Full|
Measurements are approximate and may vary slightly. Specifications subject to change without notice.
|20-Year Structural Warranty|
|10-Year Shell Surface Warranty|
|10-Year Equipment Replacement Warranty|
|10-Year Electronics No-Fault Parts Replacement Warranty|
|3-Year Cabinet Warranty|
Learn more about the ThermoSpas® Premium Warranty
Download ThermoSpas® Premium Warranty PDF
Get a FREE Site Inspection
Only ThermoSpas offers a FREE, on-site review of your location to answer all your questions and give you personalized, expert advice.