What is the VacuSeal Hot Tub Cover?
The VacuSeal is a patent pending, revolutionary Hot Tub Cover lifter and Cover with Canopy that outperforms any hot tub cover over on the market today.
What makes the VacuSeal the best?
1. Ease of use – The VacuSeal requires just one lifting motion to open or close the cover. When exiting the spa, simply grab the center handle of the cover and pull it closed as you exit. Simple and quick!
- The pneumatically assisted lifting motion of the coverlifter does the hard work for you, making it virtually effortless to open and close the spa cover.
- No more shifting the cover into place like traditional covers. The VacuSeal always sits perfectly on your spa and locks into place with one simple device.
- Wind blown covers pose a safety hazard and cause loss of heat. To lock a traditional cover in place you need to close 4 latches on each corner of the spa. With the VacuSeal, there is only one latch to open and close.
2. Energy-Saving – The VacuSeal applies pressure on the cover when it’s in a closed position, creating a vacuum tight seal and locking in the heat, every time you close the cover. When you lift the cover, the pressure reverses, and opening the spa is effortless.
Did you know that the large space in the folded center of most cover lifters is considered to be the #1 area of heat loss on spas? The patent pending VacuSeal Cover is the only cover available that removes this trouble spot; thus making the VacuSeal a wise investment given the amount of money you will save on your energy bill. Not only will you save money, it will make you a greener hot tubber too.
The upward pressure of lifting the cover causes premature damage. See the example below of a traditional cover within just 6 months of use:
The VacuSeal technology reverses pressure when lifted, eliminating the traditional wear and tear and preserving the lifespan of your cover.
3. Attractiveness – For many, the hot tub is a part of their landscaping or deck design. No one wants their hot tub to be an eye-sore. An attractive cover can give your hot tub an immediate face-lift.
- The lifting bar, made of galvanized steel not plastic, in encases in marine vinyl where most hot tub covers lave the bar exposed.
- The attractive canopy adds a new look to your cover, while at the same time providing the convenience of protecting you from the sun, wind, and rain.
- Without the normal wear and tear that traditional covers are subject to, your VacuSeal cover stays beautiful year after year.