1. Family. Enjoy your hot tub as a family. Talk about your day, your next vacation, or simply spend quality time together.
2. Sleep. Soak for 20 minutes and fall asleep faster and sleep deeper, according to the National Sleep Foundation. Sleep deprived? Take our sleep quiz.
3. Less Tax. Bypass an increase in property tax with a portable vs. in-ground hot tub or pool. Read: Should I Buy A Pool or A Swim Spa?
5. Kids. Host a fun party for the kids or teach your child to swim from the safety of a Swim Spa. Read: Hot Tub Safety and Children.
6. Unplug. Being “plugged in” and hot tubbing don’t mix for dangerous reasons. Enjoy the quiet time for self-reflection.
7. Lose Weight. Soak in a hot tub and lose weight. Studies show that those who soaked in a hot tub lost over 1 pound a week.
8. At-Home Therapy. Access the age old ritual of warm water therapy in the convenience of your own home.
9. Massages. Get a free massage when you want, as long as you want, with powerful hot tub therapy jets.